Mentors in Sydney
Known as entrepreneur and business leader, Naomi founded RedBalloon in 2001 and co-founded the Big Red Group (BRG) with business partner David Anderson in 2017. They believe that experiences and connection enrich life. And that we must make every moment count.
Last century Naomi worked for big brands - IBM, Apple, KPMG and Ansett Airlines - all of which have influenced who she is today. She is also a Governor of the Cerebral Palsy Research Foundation and a director of the University of Melbourne Faculty of Business and Economics.
She is a passionately curious individual, known to ask frequent and tough questions that challenge the status quo.
- Being a business owner takes bravery
- Passion, persistence, positivity and purpose = success
- Businesses that look after the well being of their people, stakeholders and community, thrive
- People flourish when they feel connected and recognised
- What she learns is better shared
- Make every moment count.
< Links to articles on external sites or on MW site >